Sink your feet into the luxurious comfort and warmth of the Mi Woollies Piha Short.
The Mi Woollies Piha Short has been designed to withstand New Zealand's harsh and diverse environment. The Piha Short is made with pure wool fleece lining with a cow suede outer that will keep your feet extra warm and dry. The soft wool fibres of natural fleece are highly breathable and act as a natural insulator to keep your feet warm, dry and comfortable. With a reinforced toecap and hardwearing TPR sole, this boot is built for conquering tough terrain. It is a favourite among those who favour wearing their uggs in all conditions. The Piha Short was definitely designed with your feet’s best interest at heart and they look great on both men and women.
- Plush, premium quality, pure woolpile fleece lining attached to suede leather outer. Supple suede leather on the outside and cosy fleece on the inside provides cushioning and insulation.
- Your old insoles can easily be replaced with a plush new pair of Sheepskin Inner Soles.
- Moulded heel cup.
- The boot is reinforced with cowhide at heel and toe to add strength and hold shape.
- The tough TPR rubber sole gives excellent traction and durability and is suitable for both indoor and outdoor use.
- A mid calf height boot. Boot height based on USA 10 is approximately 10.5 inches (27 centimetres).